Mornin' sunshine! Not only are the residents of Newfoundland and Labrador the first to see the sunrise in North America, they're also lucky enough to see floating icebergs, spouting whales, and plunging puffins on a regular basis. Pack your shades for the quaint lighthouses, rainbow- colored houses, and other bright sights this tour of Newfoundland and Labrador has to offer, including three UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Witness the exceptional beauty and unique geological features of Gros Morne National Park, walk in the footsteps of Vikings at L'Anse Aux Meadows National Historic Site Red Bay, and immerse yourself in the life of a 16th-century whaler at the Red Bay Basque Whaling Station. A ferry crossing between Newfoundland and Labrador - plus scenic cruises around Bonne Bay and the Witless Bay Islands - offer additional vantage points of this windswept, wondrous land. Don't forget to toast the stunning sunset with a local iceberg beer or a shot of Screech.In most parts of North America, budding daffodils are the first sign that spring has sprung. In Newfoundland and Labrador, floating icebergs are the cue to break out the pastels. This special Newfoundland and Labrador departure includes time at the annual Iceberg Festival in St. Anthony to celebrate the season and the arrival of the icebergs. Enjoy a scenic cruise through Iceberg Alley, a delicious Viking feast, and many other tasty cultural events the festival has to offer.
Call (410) 573-6888 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594281
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Corner Brook||Welcome to Corner Brook!|
|Day 2||Corner Brook||CORNER BROOK This morning, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome breakfast, followed by an orientation tour. Scenic drive along Humber Arm and the Bay of Islands en route to Frenchman's Cove and Lark Harbour. Scenic drive returning to Corner Brook includes views of Guernsey, Tweed, and the Pearl Islands. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 3||CORNER BROOK-GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK-PORT AU CHOIX-ST BARBE||CORNER BROOK Scenic drive along Deer Lake en route to Gros Morne National Park (a UNESCO World Heritage Site). GROS MORNE NATIONAL PARK Visit the Lobster Cove Head lighthouse and Broom Point. PORT AU CHOIX Visit Port Au Choix National Historic Site. (B,L,D)|
|Day 4||'ANSE-AU-CLAIR||ST. BARBE Scenic ferry crossing on the Strait of Belle Isle (Iceberg Alley) to Blanc Sablon and drive to Red Bay. RED BAY Visit Red Bay National Historic site (a UNSECO World Heritage Site). Drive to L'Anse-au-Clair. (B,D)|
|Day 5||L'ANSE-AU-CLAIR-L'ANSE AUX MEADOWS-ST ANTHONY||L'ANSE-AU-CLAIR Drive to Blanc Sablon for scenic ferry back to St. Barbe. Drive to L'Anse aux Meadows.L'ANSE AUX MEADOWS Tour L'Anse aux Meadows National Historic Site (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) with a Local Guide. ST. ANTHONY Free time this evening. (B,L,D)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in St. Anthony with a walk along Whale Watchers Trail. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||St. Anthony||ST. ANTHONY Attend the Iceberg Festival. Scenic cruise in search of Icebergs. Free time this afternoon. Great Viking Feast Dinner Theatre. (B,D)|
|Day 7||ST ANTHONY-GROS MORNE AREA||ST. ANTHONY Scenic drive along the Viking Trail en route to the Gros Morne Area includes a photo stop at Arches Provincial Park. GROS MORNE AREA Scenic cruise on Bonne Bay. [LF] Seasonal seafood dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 8||GROS MORNE AREA-GANDER||GANDER Tour the North Atlantic Aviation Museum before sightseeing with a Local Guide. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 9||GANDER-TWILLINGATE-TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK-CLARENVILLE||GANDER Drive along Road to the Isles en route to Twillingate. TWILLINGATE Visit the Prime Berth Fishing Museum and see the Long Point Lighthouse. TERRA NOVA NATIONAL PARK Visit the park. CLARENVILLE Free time this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 10||CLARENVILLE-TRINITY-CAPE BONAVISTA-ST JOHN'S||TRINITY [LF] Walking tour with a Local Guide followed by a regional lunch at a local restaurant. CAPE BONAVISTA Visit to Ryan Premises National Historic Site. Continue to St. John's.ST. JOHN'S Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 11||St. John's||ST. JOHN'S Scenic drive to Cape Spear National Historic Site. Free time this evening.CAPE SPEAR NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE Free time to explore the most easterly point in North America. WITLESS BAY Narrated island cruise includes whale and seabird watching. (B)|
|Day 12||St. John's||ST. JOHN'S Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes a visit to Signal Hill National Historic Site, Cabot Tower, the Old Town, and the Basilica of St. John the Baptist. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner with a traditional [LF] screech-In ceremony. (B,D)|
|Day 13||St. John's||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.Any applicable Goods and Service Tax (GST) and/or Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) for Canada are additional. Taxes will be calculated and listed at the time of booking, prior to payment being collected.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).